"I have been a student of Cindy's in multiple classes the past 18 months and have found her to be an excellent instructor. Cindy presents the material in a clear and concise manner. She also includes applications and shares stories to demonstrate the point to be learned. Cindy's method of instruction makes learning enjoyable."
-Edith E. of Weddington, NC
"I've only been a student of Cindy's for a few months now, but I just wanted to say a huge thank you. I think her training classes are amazing. I've taken the Signing Agent course and it's taught with such clear and easy-to-follow instructions, that I am truly amazed at the success that I have had in such a short amount of time since taking Cindy's course. You would be hard pressed to find a more engaging and knowledgeable instructor."
-Michael D. of Charlotte, NC
"I really enjoyed your class Saturday. You made it an enjoyable experience. The way you talk to us and explain things made it so comfortable. I really appreciate your time and effort. I'd take any class you taught. First time as I told you Saturday in 30 yrs that I'd been in class. Thanks so much I really enjoyed it. You need to be nominated for Best Teacher Award. No teacher has ever kept my interest and attention like you did."
-Sherry S. of Charlotte, NC
"Thank you so much for the class -the way you taught it made it so much easier and more interesting!"
-Carmen M. of Charlotte, NC
"When I took your notary signing class in June of 2010, I was unemployed, and I was able to build a solid notary signing business--bringing in $500-600/per month. I took a full-time job last September, but still do signings in the evenings and on Saturday. Plus, I am signed up with national notary public companies and get calls frequently to complete mobile notary public duties."
"The class was awesome! I did didn't expect to gain so much information with out it feeling like the class draged. The instructor was so helpful & made the time fly. I don't think it would have been the same experience with another instructor."
-Sherry F. of Charlotte, NC
"Mrs. Baucom had a great, energetic sprit! She def made this 7-hour class worth it! I want to take other classes by her!!"
"She was very informative, humours yet serious. Very detail oriented with warnings and examples of consequences. She didn't let anyone fall through the cracks. She made sure we understood before the next subject. I would highly recommend her for another class. And we can contact her! Yes!!!"
You did an excellent job today instructing the notary class today. Your sense of humor added lift to the long morning. Anyway, may you please send me the approporiate information surrounding the signing agent as soon as possible. I am very interested in learning more about this opportunity. I can be reached at (704) XXX-XXXX.
Thank you very much."
"I wanted to simply thank you for making what supposed to have been such a boring class, one of the most “funnest” (I know that is not a word) I have participated in, in a very, very long time! You are definitely an exhilarating instructor and I appreciate you. I couldn’t have had a better notary instructor in the state of NC. You took my mind off of being so dreadfully cold in that class."
I was in your Notary Public class on Wednesday at CPCC. I really enjoyed your class and appreciated your balance of teaching, examples from the book and real life experiences. Those combined helped the information to really sink in and will allow me to make proper decisions and avoid some experiences that could be detrimental. Most importantly, the class taught how to do the job properly to protect against fraud and forgery."
"I would recommend Mrs. Baucom to other students. she gives a very thorough and clean Break down of the material being given."
"First, I want to reiterate how much I enjoyed the notary course today, it was actually very interesting and fun (who knew)! Mostly I’m sure was due to your teaching style, knowledge of the subject and material, as well as your sense of humor that kept everyone engaged. I have several friends who are notaries, although they obviously didn’t have you for an instructor, because they warned me to get plenty of sleep the night before and drink plenty of coffee (to stay awake)! Well that was not my experience at all, and I want to thank you for making a subject that on the surface could seem a little dull and monotonous, very interesting and thought-provoking!"
"In 2012 I successfully completed Cindy’s NC Notary, E-Notary, Signing Agent and Tax Lien courses while transitioning from high school teacher to business owner and it truly has been a pleasure. She is extremely resourceful (i.e. how to make extra $, least expensive website hosts, free auction sites) and has never been “stingy” in providing/sharing any of it with her students. As a “newbie” in the profession, Cindy is always available and returns my calls when I need confirmation or have a question in regards to all the trees she so nicely handed out.
While I have taken the time out to research, explore and implement the material, I have found that the quickest results yielded in obtaining assignments were from sending out emails to all of the signing, title and field inspection companies listed on this website. THIS IS A DEFINITE PLUS!!
Thanks to your "witty-style", with a sprinkling of opinion and humor, encouragement and motivation, Cindy I will always without reservation recommend you and your courses to anyone interested."
Tamika then adds: I have completed only a few signings but most of all I have used the SOFI directory you provided and I registered with all the featured & free listed companies. I accept about 3-5 vehicle and home inspections a day which is about $75-125 daily and I have also been taking photos for an investor looking for vacant homes. Now if I can increase my signings, complete the debt settlement and vehicle inspection training for certification, profit from the tax liens and find all these people owed their share from the sold taxes, "I'm in there"! They all go hand-in-hand but constant pursuit and dedication will be the key.
-Tamika G.of Charlotte, NC
Note from Cindy, You see this young lady is making $75 to $125 a day extra. Why have you not started??????? Thank you Tamika for sharing your information with us. Congratulations on the extra income. Keep up the great work.
1. Cindy Baucum is the BOMB, and I would have felt totally clueless, had I not dicovered her classes.
(In spite of decades of selling real estate and sitting in closings)
2. Make the investment of taking all her classes, and possibly team up with someone you meet there, as an accountability partner, to keep each other moving forward...at least until you both can say "got it!" I was naturally drawn to talk to someone in class, who simply "looked familiar", and she has turned out to be such a blessing.
3. Notary Signing IS a legitimate opportunity, and jobs are available at various pay scales...but it requires a good bit of follow-through, attention to detail, a dose of self-confidence, getting yourself "out there", and communicating with the hiring service and lender/title company before during and after the signing, per their instructions.
4. I have 2 accountability partners, and we put 3 sets of eyes on our first package, after the first Signing appointment, before sending them off. (Painstakingly searching each page for a missed date, signature, or Notary requirement. We each found a little something that needed attention.)
Here I am encouraging you, after only one gig (!)..because I feel certain it was submitted in proper form. It was a full purchase closing.
5. Know that the first appt may require an inordinate amount of your time...especially in preparing one set of the 2 sets of documents with (very necessary) flags for signatures, etc. The next time will be easier.
6. Pray about it, and if it seems like a fit...Just do it.
(If you have come this far...Yes, you CAN.)
7. Once you feel like you have your introductory presentation/certification package ready and stored on your desktop...Then list yourself on as many online sites, and send your package of info to as many services as you feel comfortable with. [Be aware that some companies do prefer or require NNA certification and membership, because they believe that you have been further screened.]
*Cindy is the absolute BEST preparation...some services know that, so be sure and include her course certificate in your package, as it is a valuable "reference", as well as proof of your serious effort to learn the business.
Website By Go-Pro Inc.